Old October 11th 16, 02:43 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default US Competition Pilot Poll and Election

On Monday, October 10, 2016 at 10:47:15 PM UTC-5, wrote:
To Andrez above, what a great point!

Why can't a simple question be included???

And these leaders wonder why soaring is a DIEING SPORT!!

Next year it will come down to one rule...

....Rule #1 - NOBODY HAS ANY FUN.

In a few years, your gliders will be a much lower value. Why? If racing dwindles down to nothing, why does anyone want a racing glider??????

Wilbur,
Do I know you? Have you been racing at all? Why do you hide behind that name? Is your real name Sean? I for one still enjoy glider races, we do them at our club every weekend. You should have learned from the present election mud fight that negativity gets you exactly nowhere.
Herb Kilian, J7