Old April 19th 19, 02:31 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
AS

Default Grob 102 Tail Dolly

I am in search of a tail dolly for a Grob 102 Standard Astir III

IMI sells various tail dolly’s including several that fit the Grob Astir CS, Astir Jeans, and Astir 77.

Would anyone know if these might also fit the 102 Standard Astir III? Same fuse or different?

Thanks in advance.

Scott

Scott,

as far as I know, all G102 used the same simple 'peg' type dolly which is simply stuck into the tubular receiver in the tail. You should be able to make one yourself. I can take measurements of the dolly we have, if you like.

Uli
'AS'