Old October 17th 13, 11:45 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Bob Cook[_2_]

Default Pegasus Life span in USA

Thanks for the info...We are already in touch with the parties in France
regarding the newly approved hand control.

In fact this is what stirred our interest in a Pegasus in the fist place..

Cookie

At 20:31 17 October 2013, wrote:
Le mercredi 16 octobre 2013 04:43:40 UTC+2, Cookie a =E9crit=A0:
Well yes and no...

We are looking for a glider for Freedoms Wings Int'l...needs to be able

t=
be fitted with hand control rudder...we know that the Pegasus already

has
been so fitted...

So the W&W glider is a possibility...or we will wait for another..

Plus the "funding" is still pending!

Cookie

The French soaring federation is in the process of having a new system of
h=
and controls manufactured for the Pegasus; the original system made and
cer=
tified by Centrair was no longer available. The new system was recently
app=
roved by the DGAC (French FAA), the EASA STC is expected shortly.=20

If somebody is interested in buying one, he/she can contact the F.F.V.V.
at=
.=20

See the announcement here (in French):
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/=
57691998/1%20-%20Equipement%20malonnier%20C101%20-%20CIR13_345.pdf