Old April 12th 20, 08:17 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Bruce

Default How About Story Time

On Sunday, April 12, 2020 at 10:50:48 AM UTC-7, wrote:
Chip
Speaking of N numbers, I picked up a sgs2-22 a few years ago as a restoration project. This particular bird had an interesting history. She went right from the schweizer factory over to the school and was actually used as the test bed to check out the then new swept tail used on latter —26’s and the 2-33.

The interesting part is her N number that she came with from the factory, N694U. Think about it lol😄

I also have an unique tail number story. When I bought my used Stemme the tail number was not quite reflective of my personality, so I changed it. It would have fit a few people on this group thou. It was N3FU.🖕🏻. Think about that!! Not sure how the FAA let that one thru.

Bruce