Old December 23rd 03, 12:46 AM
Harriet and John

Us again. We've located good shots of the PO-1W, and several of the PB-1W
with the APS-20 Radome beneath the fuselage. We need a shot of Buno. 77234
with the APS-20 mounted atop the fuselage aft of the canopy.

The second problem is that all of the P2B-1S photos we can find are of Buno
84029, the D588 launch aircraft, which was loaned to NASA by the Navy for
the Dryden program. Anyone know where there might be a shot of 84028, 84030
or 84031, the other three B29s that the Navy had in the fifties?

"Harriet and John" wrote in message
We need to locate photos of three vintage Navy aircraft - the PB-1W with

the
topside radome, the P2B-1S (not just a B-29 and not the launch version),

and
a radome configured PO-1W ( not an EC-121). We've shaken the web to
exhaustion and Ray Wagner hasn't helped so we're starting into print pubs.
We're getting into a 1951 Jane's tomorrow which should produce pay dirt

but
we wonder if anyone has a public domain shot of any or them that could be
shared or knows of a book or pub that would be reasonably available from
which we could copy a photo or two.