Old October 12th 03, 01:48 AM
tscottme

The key to the U.N.'s global warming study was man's use of aerosol
spray. You have to know the French were involved in a study concluding
that Arrid Extra Dry is destroying the Earth. In a world in which
everyone smelled, the French would be at no disadvantage. Aerosol spray.
How convenient.

--

Scott
--------