Old October 12th 03, 02:05 AM
tscottme

ArtKramr wrote in message
Subject: About French cowards.
From: "tscottme"
Date: 10/11/03 5:01 PM Pacific Daylight Time

Interestingly, we started to lose this war only after the embedded
reporters pulled out. Back when we got the news directly from Iraq,
there was victory and optimism. Now that the news is filtered through
the mainstream media here in America, all we hear is death and
destruction and quagmire..." Ann Coulter
http://www.anncoulter.com/columns/2003/091703.htm

Ann Coulter is getting rich writing books that divide America one

group
against the other. Is there any worse kind of traitor than that.?

Yes, Democrats. They've been dividing white from black, poor and rich,
patriotic and liberal for decades.

--

Scott
--------