Old November 11th 07, 06:23 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
buttman

Default Idiot Teen Buzzes football Game.

On Nov 10, 9:28 pm, Bertie the Bunyip wrote:
buttman wrote groups.com:

On Nov 10, 11:33 am, "Vaughn Simon"
wrote:
This is just exactly the type of press that general aviation does not
need.

http://www.charlotte.com/local/story/353335.html

Vaughn

--
Will poofread for food.

I think it's funny how people can laugh at this sort of thing when it
happened back in the day, but for some reason have a completely
opposite reaction when it happens in the present time. Does anyone
remember that scene in One Six Right when those WWII vets were
reminiscing about when they were teenagers flying down low along the
trains (and I'm sure they've done worst things than that, too)? You
never hear people calling them idiots. Back then it was cute, not it's
"idiotic". To me it sounds like the exact same thing...

Yes, but did they fly in front of other airplanes?

Bertie

Another saturday night on usenet huh bertie... Hang in here, bud,
maybe one of these days you'll get a girlfriend or animal friend or
something to keep you company.