Old February 7th 12, 10:23 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Sean Fidler

Default New Butterfly Vario

Dan. I honestly feel sorry for you.

Intelligent pilots choose safety. FLARM is safer than nothing at all. You disagree, I shake my head at you. An AH is a life saver in the case of an emergency. Wave closing out below, etc. All of your ridiculous reason on that being illegal is just funny. Sad, but also funny.

So why have safety paint? Why does a cirrus have a chute? Why have a GPS? A Radio? Brilliant Dan...BRILLIANT. Fight the good fight!

I truly enjoy your effort to argue against safety. Please keep trying. We love it. It proves a valuable point to many. You still serve a purpose.