Old September 29th 14, 12:29 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Muttley

Default Flat-free glider tail dolly wheel

On Saturday, September 27, 2014 6:17:03 PM UTC+1, wrote:
I had my Antares tail-dolly and wing-tow-dolly tubes filled.

It is very heavy, not cheap, but works great.

Has anyone who has filled their tires/tubes noticed any change in shock absorption afterward? Rougher ride?

I had a full rubber wheel on the Tail Dolly of my Duo Discus which is actually towed on the Taildolly.Quite bumpy on rough terrain and in certain
situations complete tire rolled off the Taildolly Rim when manouvering at cute angles.