Old October 12th 14, 07:46 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Gavin Short[_2_]

Default Flat-free glider tail dolly wheel

I got some details from my trailer manufacture and supplier of the
flat-free
wheel for the tail wheel from Blickle:

'The reference of the solid wheel is L-VWPP200G and it´s the same as used

by HPH on the tail dollies of the Shark.'

Please ignore the part of my earlier post about the tail dolly making
towing
back to the start more manoeuvrable. Of course all tail dollies caster the

difference was noticeable because of the new bearings allowing the tail
dolly
to caster much more easily that the original dolly.

Gavin
Std Cirrus, G-SCNN, #173
SFV Südeifel, Utscheid, Germany