Old April 11th 05, 03:16 AM

What is your "join up fee", because the
hourly rate is not the problem, try to rent a nearly new 172 anywhere

else
for that rate.

What is the availability of the aircraft? hard to schedule with too

many
members and not enough airplanes?

Membership initiation is $50 and monthly dues are $20.

Availability is usually good. I haven't had a conflict in my year in
it. I am not even sure how many members we have, maybe 20 on the high
side, with most being alumni and not flying much. I believe we only
put about 50 hours on it since Oct. It should also be available nearly
full time in the summer when schools out.

We were also considering getting a complex since there is virtually
nothing available in the area and this would grant us a larger renter
base.