Old July 26th 07, 12:06 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Frank[_1_]

Default pressure-sensitive adhesive black felt bulk order?

On Jul 25, 10:59 am, Frank wrote:
On Jul 25, 9:51 am, Frank wrote:

Thanks to Erik Mann (P3) I have located a source for black felt with a
pressure-sensitive adhesive backing, perfect for suppressing canopy
glare and reflection. However, the vendor insists on a $100 minimum
order (about 10 yards of material). I only want 1 yard, so I'm
looking for other parties that might be interested in a piece or two.

I'd be willing to order the material and parcel it out if there is
sufficient interest. Email me at

Frank (TA)

Based on the responses I have gotten so far, I just ordered 10 yards
of the material. When it comes in, I'll notify everyone.

Thanks,

Frank (TA)

OK, as of this evening at 2300Z I've got:

Chip Fitzpatrick 2yds
John Cochrane 1yd
Ted Wagner 2yds
Jim Wynhoff 1yd