Old January 13th 07, 03:01 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Juan Jimenez[_1_]

Default Sebring and Hitlaw

wrote in message
ups.com...

I can understand that your mother wouldn't want you to stay with her
while you were on vacation.

Wow, ten year vacation. That's some record!

Please show proof to me that I had a restraining order enforced on
me, again your normal line of bull****.

Ask Laurel, she's the one who asked for it, no?

You and zzzoom are ones to talk about fat, what does he go now about
300 on the hoof from the photos you are not that far behind.

LOL! Last time I weighed myself was last week. 225, bubba. Do you even own a
scale?

Please explain the comment about meeting women. I can't figure out
what you are talking about....

That's what I thought, thanks for the confirmation.

...and I am pretty sure you don't know either.

Sure, Frank, keep guessing.