Old April 11th 20, 10:00 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Don Johnstone[_4_]

Default What have we learned from all this?

At 15:56 11 April 2020, Dirk_PW wrote:
More on inflated COVID-19 death rate...

https://youtu.be/9qPUy1qJXys

I love this thread because it reminds me we still have 1st amendment
rights=
(for the time being anyway). Funny how some just don't get it, and

they
w=
ant to take it away from you instead of exercising their right to click
the=
'back arrow' on the top of their browser.

Your 1st Amendment right could end up killing you, or someone you
love, if the 2nd Amendment right does not get you first.
Sometimes it is wise to do what you are told.