Old April 14th 20, 07:47 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Duster[_2_]

Default Best option for electric self starting glider

Thanks to those providing opinions/experiences with the Taurus Electro. I asked my local dealer if Pipistrel was planning on a longer wing. His reply was "The planform is a more forward sweep with a slight increase in span. it will be a 4 piece wing with the outer sections easily removable to permit hangaring in European smaller T-hangars. L/D 43:1 or slightly better. The wing will be plug and play with all current Taurus Electro G2.5 fuselages. Not sure if it will be plug and play with Taurus M fuselages.There is no estimated in service date as of yet."