Old April 9th 05, 11:56 AM
Malcolm Austin

Good to see you took the jesting in the way it was meant.

By the way does your hanger wench know you've told the world
she weights in at 130 lbs. Next you'll tell us her age !!!! ;-)

Malcolm....

"bumper" wrote in message
Okay, okay! I see I goofed . . . one too many zeros (a typo of course). My
hangar wench is really only 130 lb (g).

bumper

"Eric Greenwell" wrote in message

Not just thinking. When I talk to him lately, he's at the hangar half
the time, "working on the hangar" he tells me. Well, now I understand
why he's doing that instead of flying. Those wenches take a lot of
attention to keep them working right.

I'll bet a 1300 pound wench takes a LOT of work.

Eric Greenwell
Washington State
USA