Old June 13th 06, 03:39 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

Default Landing airplanes

In article ,
"Michael Ware" wrote:

Sorry to get in on this late.
I was hanging out at the flying club Sunday after a flight, discussing
commercial certificates with one of the instructors. The only retract the
club has is a Turbo Arrow, with the high T-tail. He was describing how
challenging it is to do a nice soft or short field approach and landing in
this a/c, and how little elevator authority you have in the flare.
Any comments or experiences with this plane?

We will go flying in it and I will demonstrate for you!