Old February 3rd 08, 10:11 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student
Paul Tomblin

Default Why airplanes fly

In a previous article, William Hung said:
Dude was doing just fine having a conversation with himself. He asked
the question, and he answered it. We all intrued into his
conversation. We should have left him alone to talk to himself.

I suspect he'd bet somebody that he couldn't post a single thing here
without a long thread starting with dozens of people jumping on him to
tell him how he's wrong.

--
Paul Tomblin http://blog.xcski.com/
Education is what remains after one has forgotten everything he learned