Old May 2nd 10, 08:08 PM posted to alt.religion.kibology,misc.writing,rec.aviation.piloting,alt.comp.freeware
Ari[_2_]

Default Just wondering...

On Sun, 2 May 2010 14:44:59 -0400, Tiger Boi wrote:

On Sun, 2 May 2010 12:31:10 -0400, The Douchebags wrote:

On Sun, 2 May 2010 12:26:51 -0400, Mark wrote:
After 16 years I chose to shoot Tiger Boi
when the vet gave me the long list
of maladies. How he got syphilis from me I will
never understand after having beat back that
pitiful disease with spirochetes of anti-bacterium.

Shoot? You *SHOT* the cat? Why not a gentle injection?

*YOU SHOT YOUR CAT??*

What a total douchebag you are. The least you could have down is
smother the little pussy with a hay bale.

Yeah, the fat cocksucker (and I would know) shot me right between the
eyes. he was aiming at my ass but when a bipolar fukkhead has a gun,
who the Hell knows where the bullet is going to go.

Anyway, I'm a goner and Dadd(ie) shot the only cat who
ever...correction, the only thing or person who ever liked him...what
a legacy.

duh

Ya' shoulda run away but Oh NO you had it easy, kibbles n nuts and all
kinds of kitty goodies, ya' were spoiled and look what happened.

Ended up looking like a pirate with that one eye and the other full of
maggots and pus(sy).

Ari angry at kitten
--
All you Ferrari drivers, come join us @ www.ferrarichat.com !