Old August 17th 18, 05:41 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Charlie M. (UH & 002 owner/pilot)

Default What magic do the JS3 and Ventus 3 have that the ASG-29 Does not?

If you look, I believe there is fine print about exchange rates.

The next post down from yours, yes, some peeps buy "local currency" when low and hang onto it. Then they are sorta immune to exchange rate fluctuations.

I know of a few eastern US peeps that used to play the exchange rate market. Buy when a local (overseas) currency was low (usually DM's) and then sit and wait.
Many years ago, there was a HUGE slew in rates. If you had local, great. If you converted then, welp, SOL.......

Timing can be everything.......