Old March 6th 07, 12:37 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Juan Jimenez[_1_]

Default Sebring and Hitlaw

"ChuckSlusarczyk" wrote in message
In article , Juan Jimenez
says...

"ChuckSlusarczyk" wrote in message

If it were so easy to get into the Hall of Fame at EAA or any other
venue
one
would think that if zoom was all he says he is that surely by now he
would
have
been recognized for his contributions to aviation. I don't know of one
award
zoom has ever gotten from anyone or any group for anything.

Interesting you should mention that. I would surmise you haven't seen
anything because you're just not in the same league as he is. He gives out
awards, are places like AOPA Expo, with people like Phil Boyer standing
next
to him.

If the AOPA and Phil Boyer were giving zoom an award I might be impressed
but
not the other way around. Boy you sure impress easy when it comes to zoom
.

The difference is Jim impresses in front of the quite large crowd at the
AOPA banquet. You're lucky if you can look at yourself in the mirror every
morning and impress yourself. LOL!