Old August 17th 04, 03:05 AM
Bob Noel

In article ,
(Dico Reyers) wrote:

I'm looking for opinions on whether to upgrade and have a sharp, but
old plane... or should I just wait a couple more years and purchase a
newer plane that would meet my requirement and would potentially be
faster?

I'm just wondering about the resale. If I had an old house and built
a swimming pool outside for 20,000$... if I went to sell the whole
place I'd never get that money back out of the pool. Is it the same
with airplanes?

it's almost always cheaper to let someone else pay for
upgrades/improvements.

--
Bob Noel
Seen on Kerry's campaign airplane: "the real deal"