Old July 27th 09, 07:21 PM posted to rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.military.naval,sci.military.naval
Duwop

Default Russian Navy Declassifies Cold War Close Encounters

On Jul 27, 7:42*am, rurcla wrote:
On Jul 24, 9:07*am, wrote:

The Russians did not reveal anything new. For years, I have been
publishing reports smuggled (during the Soviet times) from the USSR;
obtained from Russian and CIS researchers (after 1989); or published
in the Russian and CIS media. I am fluent in Russian and Ukrainian,
and have been pursuing Russian-Eurasian paranormal research for years.

I bet the Western World has failed to thank you for your unrelenting
good works too.

Didn't your research prevent world hegemony, or something like that?