Old April 2nd 04, 02:59 AM
Rob Perkins

(Alex) wrote:

I'm afraid you'll have to prove this one with a bit more than
something like the shrill content of "FSTV".

Rob, honestly. Just because you ignore something doesn't mean I have
to prove it to you. Search for the information yourself. For example,
do the following search in google: ["Plan Condor" "CIA"] THere

Nosir. Packing me off to guerillanews.com does not prove your point.
At best, it will parrot your point, maybe supply some supporting
information.

Doesn't follow. I'm more unique than virtually every American in the
respect that I've actually lived overseas.

South America is overseas?

I can see where this is going, and I'm just not interested in that
kind of conversation.

Rob