Old April 4th 04, 08:18 PM
Alex

Martin Hotze wrote in message . ..
On Sat, 03 Apr 2004 19:15:50 -0600, Doug Carter wrote:

THE ASSERTION:
The US installed numerous dictatorships in South America for one
reason: the fear that somehow communism would take hold of what US
considered its "backyard".

well, this is not really anything new. The US holds the whole world as its
backyard, at least they try to.

THE EVIDENCE:
Have you ever heard of a movie called "Missing"? This is a 1982
nonfiction movie, with Jack Lemmon and Sissy Spacek. Unless you fear
your beliefs can be shaken by a simple movie, I dare you to watch it.

nice to not quote the next sentence he wrote. I quote it for you:

begin quote
| Before you tell me that a movie can lie, please remember that you are
| talking with a witness of the kind of horror that this movie shows.
end quote

#m

Vielen Dank, Martin! Ich hätte es nicht besser sagen können.
Tschüss!