Old February 14th 07, 08:31 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Larry Dighera

Default Police Chief vows to deploy an unmanned aerial vehicle despite contentions

On Tue, 13 Feb 2007 20:13:16 -0800, Ron Wanttaja
wrote in
:

http://www.estesrockets.com/products.php?number=4127

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/produ...uct_id=4196237

Target and other stores sell an F-16 that goes like a bat out of bleeding
hell...not a very good starter plane, but it's what I learned to fly these
"foamies" on, and the F-16 is damn near indestructible. One of my EAA friends
happened to be there on the first day I flew it. He said, "I've known you for
fifteen years, and I've never heard you laugh like that."

One drawback to ALL of these is that the pitch control is backwards. The stick
controls *throttle*, not an elevator, so you push forward to climb. But they
all climb at their "normal" throttle settings, so you can ignore pitch control
while you learn how to control direction. You're definitely out of the control
for the first couple of flights...but that's most of the fun.

Ron Wanttaja

Thanks.

Walmart is out of stock, but I did find a better price he
http://marketplace.hgtv.com/View_Lis...d=1439-N608153