Old July 11th 07, 06:51 PM posted to rec.aviation.military.naval

Default Sad sad story for the Tomcat fans (Caution, disturbing!)

On Jul 7, 2:59 am, wrote:
This is from a Taihook Association web site:http://tailhookdaily.typepad.com/tai...g/2007/07/tomc...

The comment to the one of the saddest videos I have seen says it all:
"Caution, disturbing video for fans of the Tomcat. Hide the Kids!
(Lex! No Popcorn!)".

What fear makes... But I believe the colorful Tomcat community still
remains in the memory of many of us - flyers, or just admirers like
me...

Best regards,
Jacek

That's what should happen to ALL war equipment.

Maybe save a few to mount on pylons so you war lovers can continue to
get your rocks off.