Old July 4th 18, 09:06 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Oudie question

On Thursday, 5 July 2018 05:49:13 UTC+12, OHM Ω http://aviation.derosaweb.net wrote:
Yep, they are good people at Naviter.

How did you reload the OS (as different than reloading SeeYou Mobile)? Hard reset?

Thanks.

Yes.

They send the files to reinstall the system and step-by-step instructions. It is all quite simple really.

I don't know what went wrong. It might have been something to do with power as it then wouldn't charge and kept restarting, but that is just guessing. It might need a new battery, but haven't used it since.

Thanks to Paul Remde for pointing me in the right direction.