Old June 27th 06, 01:27 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt

Default Evening Admission at Oshkosh

"Paul Dow (Remove Caps in mail address)" wrote in
message news:RKUng.49653$ZW3.26271@dukeread04...
Point taken Kyle. I'm not trying to rip off EAA, but don't you think some
reduced admission after 5 PM is appropriate? After all, most every
exhibit area will be already closed. Vendors will have shut down, except
for EAA souvenirs. The air show will have concluded, and very few
seminars are still available. I'm sure they'll still charge the $6 for
parking too.

Paul

To be honest, I've been to Oshkosh quite a few times and never noticed
anyone checking badges (or wristbands) after the airshow...

KB