Old June 22nd 17, 12:59 PM
Walt Connelly Walt Connelly is offline
Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by View Post
" see the light and end the use of Schweizer hooks on tow planes here in the land of the free and the home of the brave."

Let's talk about the implication that the "land of the free and home of the brave" has no business being in a discussion about unwanted and unneeded regulation with no clear and present threat to the soaring public (much less the public as a whole) except in Walt's World.

"No clear and present threat to the soaring public?" So it appears that the soaring public does not include tow pilots in Mark Mocho's world. It was clear and present enough for some commercial operators who have contacted me to be proactive and go to Tost and release handles up near the throttle. It was clear and present enough for controlling bodies of some countries to mandate the same. Maybe YOU could jump in here and start fabricating handles approved by the FAA?

For a moment when I was looking at the ground there was a house right in my wind screen....of course in MM's world they are not the public as as whole.

Walt