Old January 11th 07, 04:15 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt,rec.aviation.ifr,rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student
Dudley Henriques

Default Gone West...

The Bat is a wonderful ego equalizer for folks climbing out of a Pitts or
something with the performance of a Pitts.
It's like flying a whale!! :-))
Dudley Henriques

"David Kazdan" wrote in message
I made the mistake of asking Catherine if she had had the chance to fly a
more real aerobatic plane than the 152. She looked at my with indignation:
"Are you casting aspersions on my Wilbur?" (Kershner's was Orville)

Dudley Henriques wrote:
"Stan Prevost" wrote in message
The last time I saw Bill's Aerobat, it was at my home field for annual.
I understand it is going to the Smithsonian.

I hope so. I kidded him once about him being the only pilot alive who
could make that airplane look good doing a maneuver :-))
Dudley Henriques