Old March 30th 10, 01:01 PM posted to sci.military.naval,rec.aviation.military.naval,rec.aviation.military
dott.Piergiorgio

Default Condolences to the Russians - Suicide bombers kill 37 in MoscowSubways

William Black ha scritto:

Looking back over the years the USSR had a huge number of good spies,
both 'walk ins' and professional 'illegals'.

Their 'illegals' seem to have been very highly trained and difficult to
catch, and that's just the ones we (and others) caught...

mh.... what is the meaning of "illegals" here ? I known very well about
eastern EU immigrant workers, and I'm pretty sure that placing a very
trained operative in the household of Italian politicos is easy, if one
thinks a bit on this....

Best regards from Italy,
Dott. Piergiorgio.