Old December 2nd 17, 06:59 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Santiago Lopez

Default Seminole Lake Owner Arrested

"After seeing worldwide news of criminals such as Jose Ines Garcia Jarate be deported only to be let back into the United States and eventually commiting murder of Kate Steinle, this serves as a reminder to anyone in the world that citizens should work together towards the greater cause of justice worldwide."

BS from an internel troll that wants to sound heroic and inspiring, and that it doesn't add anything to what follows after those words. Glider pilots, unite! Against the injustice, soar! (sigh...)

Are we going to start discussing about the southern wall and how to fly over it in here too? Please leave the grandstanding and the politics out of this forum, unless it really impacts our sport.