Old September 15th 10, 08:13 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
MickiMinner

Default 2011 US Sports Nationals

On Sep 15, 11:52*am, mattm wrote:
On Sep 15, 1:54*pm, Tim wrote:

On Sep 15, 11:37*am, mattm wrote:

On Sep 15, 12:21*pm, Tim wrote:

Do we have the dates for this contest yet? I know it is in May...

Tim EY

May 3-11. *Chilhowee.

Thanks. Although work will probably mean I miss this one...

We're these dates published anywhere?

EY

I asked Sarah earlier about them (once I heard that the
contest will be at Chilhowee). *The 15M Nationals are
going to be at Logan but they haven't made it onto the
published calendar yet, either.

-- Matt

as one of the organizers of the 15m nationals in Logan, it wasn't our
fault it wasn't posted in a timely fashion....we tried, but the SSa/
contest committee/whatever, lost our information twice...once they
deleted it themselves. Maybe the same thing happened with chilhowee?
Because I saw the paperwork go in for it over a year ago!