Old December 23rd 04, 02:51 PM
Pechs1

As for anybody sayin' "I never lost to a (put A/C here)", I got spanked twice,
in engagements that are embarrassing.

Once against Wigs Ludwig, he in a F-4S, me in a Turkey(while in VX-4).

One was me(new VF-126 XO) in a A-4F+, Hoops Stewart, my main IUT instructor, in
a TA-4(P-6 engine), with Tumor(our RIO) in the trunk.

Both of these guys, who's aviation skills are legendary, beat me up pretty
good. I 'assumed' I had the superior A/C, and on paper, I did. Got beat
handily.
P. C. Chisholm
CDR, USN(ret.)