Old September 28th 04, 03:37 PM
C J Campbell

"Otis McNatt" wrote in message
om...
Peter R. wrote in message

Nomen Nescio wrote:

"You have to leave, NOW, sir!", he replied sternly.

Now this brings up an interesting question. Are we, as US citizens on
public land during peacetime, required to abide by the orders of
military personnel?

On what grounds did he have authority over your actions and location?

Did you vote for George W. Bush in 2000? I did, much to my chagrin.

Ah, if you voted for Bush, then military personnel have a right to order you
around. I suppose if you vote for Kerry this election and he wins, then
military personnel will have the right to order Democrats around.

BTW, has Kerry said he would lift even one single security restriction put
in place by the Bush administration, or is he still saying that Bush has not
gone far enough?