Old September 28th 04, 06:18 PM
Peter R.

C, I see a disparity between this:

In case you haven't noticed, there's at least a couple ten thousand loonies
out there who want to kill us in large numbers. Maybe that's GWB's fault,
maybe it isn't, but that doesn't change the situation on the ground *right
now.* You're hanging around off the edge of a runway next near an ANG base.
Sorry, but I can see where the guys are going to get a little edgy. Sounds
like the soldier was a little gruffer with you than he needed to be, but
that's not his first order of business.

snip

And this:

What makes you think your non-pilot neighbors won't surrender your freedom
to fly without a second thought?

You probably don't mean it, but my interpretation is that your first
paragraph above is justifying what your second statement (removing the
"to fly") is condemning.

--
Peter