Old February 2nd 09, 11:25 PM
ayeav8 ayeav8 is offline
Junior Member

Last Call (before the public meetings*):

Our thanks to over 500 people who have signed our online petition so far. If you haven't, please take a moment and sign at:

http://www.petitiononline.com/inseapln

The public meetings are tomorrow (Feb. 3, Angola, IN), and Wed. (Feb. 4, Columbia City, IN). If you want to send an e-mail inviting your friends to sign, visit:

http://www.petitiononline.com/cgi-bi.../petition.html
Thanks so much. We are very hopeful about this small step in the right direction for seaplanes in Indiana.

--Steve Whitney

* -- You can still sign the petition or send a letter after Feb. 3-4; the issue will not be decided for some weeks or months to come.