Old May 21st 08, 06:17 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
B A R R Y

Default CHEROKEE LANDS ON STINSON: ALL OK

On Wed, 21 May 2008 08:22:33 -0500, Gig 601Xl Builder
wrote:

B A R R Y wrote:
On Tue, 20 May 2008 17:42:38 -0500, "Steven P. McNicoll"
wrote:

Have you seen anything which prohibits such discussions? Have you seen
anything which prohibits one pilot from surrendering the right-of-way
granted by FAR 91.113 to another pilot?

I've surrendered my ROW via a two way conversation. I hope I haven't
broken any regs. G

While you might have surrendered ROW via radio I doubt the FAA will find
that it relieved the other pilot from his responsibility under the regs.

Possibly...

But I'm still not landing if I can't see him.