Old September 25th 12, 04:14 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Renny[_2_]

Default Which sustainer system would you chose for your sailplane?

On Monday, September 24, 2012 9:04:19 PM UTC-6, Eric Greenwell wrote:
On 9/24/2012 7:31 PM, Renny wrote:

I have had limited experience running the FES on the LAK-17B FES as

this is my first season using the FES and the ship was also away for

several weeks this summer at the WGC in Uvalde. I am also very

fortunate to fly out of Moriarty, and with our excellent conditions,

I have not had to use it (thus far)out of necessity.

Next year, you should press a little harder, and get some value out the

FES. Then, you will discover it can set you free to explore more than

you imagine now!

email me)

Eric,
Indeed...That is definitely the plan!