Old July 22nd 03, 09:53 AM
Martin

Visted the factory in Worcestor MA, people there are great, gave me a
full factory tour and everything just walkin in off the street with no
call ahead. Though they couldnt sell to me direct, they pulled out one
of every model they make, sat me down in their executive conference
room to play with em. These are really great people, and went way out
of their way for me. They make a great product, and from a full
factory tour, I can say that they really focus their processes to be
as high quality as possible.
Im definitely a DC buyer, and will continue to be.