Old June 21st 04, 02:24 AM
Orval Fairbairn

In article ,
"karel adams" wrote:

does anyone know what is the status of the zoche radial diesel?
are any flying yet?
also, does anyone have specifications and/or pricing?
their own website www.zoche.de is not saying very much...

TIA,
Karel

Unfortunately, Zoche has bee at it for at least the past 20 years and
has yet to show one flying. Maybe he and Moller will get together and
put them in Aircars?

They apparently are competing for the world's supply of balonium and
unobtanium to make their products.

Seriously, it appears that Zoche's "engine" is a subsidy scam to obtain
German Gov't R&D money and will probably never result in anything
useful.

I also have my Zoche T-shirt, and it DOES fly (on me, in my
Lycoming-powered plane)!