Old July 18th 04, 12:28 AM
John Cook

On Sat, 17 Jul 2004 17:00:50 +1000, "Scott Hillard"
wrote:

"John Cook" wrote in message
.. .

Come on Australia buy 30 typhoons to tide you over till the JSF
arrives in 2017 (ish)... and stop mucking about with the old stuff.

Typhoons are "old stuff". Almost as obsolete as their namesake.

At least as obsolete as the Ford XE Falcon, which is of the same vintage.

Do you by any chance have a tin foil hat?

Cheers

John Cook

Any spelling mistakes/grammatic errors are there purely to annoy. All
opinions are mine, not TAFE's however much they beg me for them.

Email Address :-
Spam trap - please remove (trousers) to email me
Eurofighter Website :-
http://www.eurofighter-typhoon.co.uk