Old October 23rd 03, 04:12 AM
Juan.Jimenez

Where is the aircraft now? If it's anywhere near Ft Worth call Al Heasley,
his cellphone is 817-691-8217, office is 817-490-7855. He's based out of
Northwest Regional (52F) but he travels all over the place and does
_outstanding_ work. I'm sure he can take care of what you need done.

"dave" wrote in message
Thanks all,
I ended up ordering them from Wicks.

Now I need to find a place that can swedge them while on the airplane.

There is some room in the wheel wells of the old bonanza.
I can get it done in Ft Worth if I fly the airplane stiff legged there.

It looks like a real pain in the a$$ to pull out the housing and all.

Any suggestions?

Stu Gotts wrote:
I think Dave is close to Addison, so TexAir Addison may have what he
needs if he wants to pay airplane/Jaguar prices. Otherwise, Elliott's
may be the key.

Wed, 22 Oct 2003 04:22:26 GMT, "Juan.Jimenez"
wrote:

Not in Dallas proper, but try Tex-Air Parts in Fort Worth, close to

Meacham
Field, or in Addison, on Ratliff Lane. They usually have these in stock.
www.texair.com.

"dave" wrote in message
newsExkb.827850$uu5.145660@sccrnsc04...

Hi all,

I am looking for a place in dallas to get the following parts
AN667-2 or MS20667-2
and
AN666-2 or MS21259-2

I figured some of you home builders have some good contacts!

Any Ideas?

Thanks

Dave