Old October 11th 14, 02:22 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default 50 shades of grey glider, whose glider is that in the movie trailer

Hi: I came across your info while searching for glider info from the FSOG movie. I have a FSOG website and I have been searching the filming locations and information. Would you be willing to share information about the glider used in the trailer? Its really interesting that they used it from the books. I am still looking for the location they filmed the scenes at near Vancouver BC. Thanks for any help.

Lisa Fish

50shadesgirlportland.com