Old August 8th 03, 07:11 AM
pac plyer

Prankster wrote

The delusion would be that said lurkers are reading his every word.
Try to grab a few clews before posting.

He's very entertaining.

Well, if self-aggrandizing BS that has nothing to do with experimental
aircraft is what floats your boat...

Pac sez:

Well "Pollster", you're slurking around reading me aren't you? :-D
Looks like you failed Logic 101 in night school and then dropped out
to become a ground-pounder. :-) I only need one fan, positive or
negative to encourage me. So just for you, I shall hereby double my
postings. Unless of course, a spineless, nameless, nutless shell of a
man(?) like you conjurs up the courage to post his real name here to
convince me otherwise.

But I wouldn't bet on anything concerning your character (didn't
surprise me to see you arguing with your own respondants.)

pacplyer :-D :-D :-D

To: All, (whoops, delutional)
To: "Pollster" & Mom looking over his shoulder, (since no one else is
reading this
After this post I vow never to wrestle with a pig again: because you
just get dirty, and after a while the pig begins to enjoy it! ;-)