Old August 12th 05, 07:35 AM
M B

This suggestion perhaps doesn't have relevance for
this particular accident. Your point is taken, and
you are right. I don't know if in this particular
case he was intending to photo the glider that hit
him or a different photo.

I think I was just expressing some helplessness that
this kind of thing happens at all, and trying to feel
like there is something I could contribute that might
help, even if it wasn't a good suggestion...

But yes, Bruce, I see your point, and may have strayed
off topic.

My God, though, the man took some astonishingly great
photos...thank you for the link.

At 06:00 11 August 2005, Bruce Hoult wrote:
In article ,
M B wrote:

Crazy idea: how about putting a whistle on the gear
door so when the
gear is down it whistles through the air? Also works
as a gear
indicator. I dunno, maybe not a great idea, but something.

As you sugesting that he didn't know the glider was
there? Becuase if
not then that suggestion is pretty irelevant to this
tragedy.

I don't think you get pics such as the following by
not knowing that the
glider is the

http://www.whiteplanes.com/gliders/gliders23.htm

--