Old April 27th 06, 08:23 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning

Default Avgas Where is the ceiling?

In article ,
Howard Nelson wrote:

I could replace the engine or transmission on either ford for less than
initial california sales tax and first year registration on a new $27000
car. yearly registration is cheap on all old cars and insurance is liability
only. I just keep driving them and will fix as needed. Gas would need to be
$10/gal or greater for the economics of replacing these cars to make sense
given the amount of driving I do.

I have the same way of thinking. I now have a 1990 and a 1996 Citroen,
both combined costed me less than US$5000 and both run very well. They both
got dumped by their previus owners for being gas guzzlers (25mpg) so
I got them cheap.

--
Eduardo K. | Darwin pone las reglas.
http://www.carfun.cl | Murphy, la oportunidad.