Old October 1st 14, 12:43 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
jfitch

Default PowerFLARM Core secondary FLARM antenna

On Tuesday, September 30, 2014 4:23:43 PM UTC-7, Ramy wrote:
I am pretty sure that the original brick did not require additional fee for flarm B antenna. how do you enable this feature anyway once you purchase a license?

Ramy

I think it is like the ENL - they give you a code, you put it in the config file, and it is supposed to be good for the duration. Code is hashed to the unit ID so only works on that one.

Have you noticed any difference since you installed it? I really want greater leeching range....